Are you a maker? You value a strong team? And you like to get to the bottom of things? Then we should get to know each other!
# Service Technician (m/f/d)
We are looking for Service Technicians (m/f/d) for the Berlin / Brandenburg area.
Whether you are a trained elevator fitter, mechatronics technician or career changer with knowledge of electronics, the decisive factor for us is that you are enthusiastic about elevator technology and have enough drive to always find a suitable solution for our elevator customers.
- Ideally, you should already have some experience in elevator technology, but career changers with knowledge of electronics are also welcome: we will train you in the repair and maintenance of elevators.
- You work very carefully, reliably and independently.
- You want to take on responsibility.
- Your written and spoken German is at a good level.
- Ideally, you have a car driver’s license.
- You maintain, repair and modernize elevators of all types and from all manufacturers – primarily in Berlin and Brandenburg.
- You will also find a solution to tricky tasks. And you support your colleagues with help and advice in their daily work.
- You will take over our 24-hour emergency service in rotation with your colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Exciting tasks that you will master together with a friendly and professional team.
- A secure job with fair pay and excellent career opportunities.
- A thorough induction and continuous further training.
# 5 good Reasons
“Choose a job you love and you won’t have to work a day in your life, Confucius already knew that. That’s exactly why I’m at HERZ Aufzüge. We have exciting tasks every day, plenty of variety and lots of appreciation.”
Tobias Arendt, Service technician at HERZ Elevators
“Things are really uncomplicated at our company. The atmosphere is almost informal, the colleagues are helpful and the bosses also lend a hand. I think that’s good!”
Jörg Pommerening, Service technician at HERZ Elevators
“It’s often like this: big company, little man. It’s different with us: we work with the management on an equal footing. That’s good, because problems can be solved so quickly. If you get stuck, you can always call Mr. Frenzel and get help. And if you do a good job, you also get a pay rise.”
Andreas Kleinschmidt, Service technician at HERZ Elevators
„My work is appreciated, both by my bosses and by our customers. We often get coffee and cake on site. That’s why we are also happy to go the extra mile and repair the elevator on the same day.“
Marlon Ziegler, Service technician at HERZ Elevators
„When I was driving my company car the other day, a mechanic from a major elevator manufacturer pulled up next to me. He rolled down his window and said: “Well, I have to hand it to you, you’ve already got a cooler car!” I have nothing to add to that 😉 “
Ronny Schemmerling, Service technician at HERZ Elevators